Terms & Conditions
Cancellations by delegates
To cancel a place on PMN training courses, notice of cancellation must be given by email to email@example.com.
- If you cancel at least 30 working days prior to the start of the course you will receive a full refund minus a 10% administration fee.
- If you cancel between 29 and 15 working days prior to the start of the course you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel between 14 and 8 days prior to the start of the course you will receive a 25% refund.
- Less than 7 working days before the event you will not be entitled to a refund.
No refund will be made for non-attendance on the course.
PMN will accept name changes for attendees. Please inform the Events Team 10 working days prior to the event on 01628 67 67 67 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer to a different date
If you are unable to attend to the training and wish to be transferred to a different date, if you let us know at least 21 days before your original date we will transfer you to a new date without any fee. Otherwise, we will charge you an administrative fee the level of which will depend on the fees charged by the venue of the event that you have initially booked.
Payment will still be due prior to the original course. (In exceptional circumstances, if you are unable to attend a course and are unable to advise us more than 21 days in advance, we may be able to transfer your booking to a different course – please call us to discuss if this should happen). You may only transfer once, unless in exceptional circumstances.
Cancellations by PMN
In the case of a course cancellation delegates will either be offered an alternative date, a credit note or a full refund if a course is cancelled within 10 working days of the start day.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of Our obligations under these Terms that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control.
- An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond Our reasonable control including but not limited to strikes or other industrial action, civil commotion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, epidemic, adverse weather conditions or other natural disasters.
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of Our obligations under these Terms:
- We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
- We will, where possible, propose alternative arrangements (which may include alternative dates or venues) for the Course.
7 North Road
+44 (0)1628 676767
©2017 PMN Consulting Ltd. All rights reserved.